If you stay in the coaching business long enough, you are eventually going to run into what industry professionals call “problem clients.” These are clients that are difficult to deal with for whatever reason, and they often have to be handled with kid gloves. The behavior itself varies, and can run the gamut from anger to inappropriate comments or touching. You need to develop a strategy for dealing with these problem clients and see if you can change their behavior, and if not, your strategy should include a plan for parting ways with them.Read more…
Looking to start your own coaching business but don’t know where to begin?
- What coaching is, and what topics you can coach people in.
- Understanding why people hire coaches and how it can help you to grow your own business.
- An overview of all of the different methods you can use to coach people and some advice to get you started in each one.
- How to choose a coaching style and how to incorporate multiple styles to build the perfect coaching practice.
- How to make coaching work synergistically with other self-help projects you have.
- How to coach people that want to increase their income.
- How much coaches actually make and how much you can expect to earn from being a coach.
- How to promote your coaching business using the internet and how to get your very first clients.
- 10 Video Lectures
- The “Coaching Authority” Toolbox
- The “Coaching Authority” E-book
- Access to the Private Facebook Mastermind Group
- Plus 5 Bonus E-books
I know you feel so giddy about the idea that came to you just now. I feel you. Everybody has had that familiar feeling equated to having sugar rush once an idea worth following crosses one’s mind. But hold your horses; let’s go over your goals first and look at these things to consider. Before you exhaust yourself on something, it’s always good to re-evaluate and verify its worth.Read more…
One of the things that make people wary of entering the world of entrepreneurship is that they are risk-takers by nature and they believe that they are going to be able to be a successful entrepreneur without taking huge risks. One of the first things that always comes to mind is the business loan or investment in a company. A business loan for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars is certainly a risky venture and when the economy is poor would-be entrepreneurs simply give up before they start because they are afraid of those risks. But do successful entrepreneurs always take huge risks?Read more…
But what if you’re someone who doesn’t easily have new ideas? Or what if you’re in an industry where everything already seems to have been done?
Well, there’s no way to guarantee that you’re going to have exciting new ideas. But what we certainly can do, is to increase the likelihood of that eureka moment happening. And often, this comes down to asking the right questions.Read more…